Delivered by Experienced and Entrepreneurial Certified Public Accountants – we know what it takes to succeed in business. Our CPA are entrepreneurs who have started successful companies and coached hundreds of others to that same success. Not only can they see the story behind the numbers and have spent their lives trying to make sense of the tax code, they are adept at many of the leadership and technical skills that are needed to make a small business excel.
Accountant’s tell the story of the numbers in a way that can be used for decision making and accountability.
Our Certified Public Accountants offer the following:
- Financial Statement Preparation – for loan applications, creditors, or investors.
- Tax Planning – to maximize cash flow and minimize taxes in a way that best fits with your short-term and long-term business goals.
- Accounting Systems Consulting – to minimize risk of monetary loss from fraud, promote efficient accounting system workflow, improve record retention, assist in determining software and connected apps needed.
- Financial Management advice – we can assist the business owner in developing routines and practices to use financial information to better manage the organization.
- Key Performance Indicators – to provide financial and non-financial measurements of how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives.
- Business Acquisition Consulting – due diligence, evaluations, cash flow projections and forecasting.
The Accounting Process
Accounting – is a high level function that takes the transactional data compiled by the bookkeeping function and produces financial information to be used for analytical and advisory functions for the organization such as:
- Planning and Decision making – capital investments, purchases, financing, budgets.
- Sharing Financial information for outside users – banks, investors, other creditors, stakeholders.
- Tax Planning – strategically advising the client on the tax consequences and benefits for certain decisions.
- Financial Management – planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise.